- 1 cup natural peanut butter, smooth
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet sweetener
- Using a blender, mix the peanut butter and eggs
- Add the vinegar, baking soda, salt, and sweetener
- Spray a bread loaf pan and pour the mix in.
- Smooth the top.
- Bake the mix at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing and serving.
Servings = 18; Serving Size = 1 slice; Carbs per serving = 3
This is a WONDERFUL low carb peanut sandwich bread alternative to help with those mid-day snack attacks. This is great for making sandwiches and is perfect with a glass of Almond Milk. Slice and serve on individual plates for the kid’s lunches, or use this Madeira Provo Teak Edge-Grain Bread Board for special occasions.