- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Steam your broccoli (use just a little water for 5-8 minutes)
- Crumble the cooked broccoli and add to salt and pepper and olive oil and mix well.
- Use your cooking spray to coat a standard non-stick cupcake pan and evenly pour the broccoli mix into 10 of the 12 trays.
- Using a medium bowl, beat the eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper, and grated cheese.
- Pour the egg mix over the broccoli until the tins are about 3/4 full. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Store all leftovers in air tight baggies and refrigerate.
2.5 net carbs a serving
These Broccoli Cheese Mini Omelet Bites are SO easy to make. We make them on Sunday and eat the hot out of the oven. We store the leftovers in these microwave safe 3-Compartment containers and eat them for breakfast through the rest of the week. Eat them fresh out of the oven, eat them cold or microwave for about 45 seconds. Prepping several meals on Sunday for the week ahead makes life so much easier. These Broccoli omelet bites are high in protein and will make you feel full. I make mine with lots of broccoli and cheese, but you can add any other veggies that you would typically include in an omelet like peppers, onions, spinach, etc).
The ChefLand 3-compartment microwave safe containers we use: